sábado, 5 de julho de 2008

ROIO - Iron Pigs On Fire







Pink Floyd
1977-05-01 Tarrant County Convention Center Fort Worth TX
"Iron Pigs On Fire" T-700

I'm the guy who recorded this show. I have the original analog cassette tapes of it.
Over the years I have traded analog tape copies but until now have never done a digital transfer of it. This is the first and only time it has been digitally transferred from the original analog cassette tapes regardless of what anybody else claims.

I removed very little applause. I indexed it so it could be skipped when listening. The right microphone became unplugged at the concert just before Us And Them. I used the left channel for both so, technically that song is 2 channel mono.

I have also done the artwork for this version of this show. I really have never liked the practice of giving titles to live shows but I understand one of the reasons people do it is to distinguish between different versions of the same show. I felt like I needed to give this one a title due to the many inferior versions that exist. Please keep the artwork and text file, unaltered, together with the SHN's.

"IRON PIGS ON FIRE" T-700

disc 1
1. Sheep
2. Pigs On The Wing (part 1)
3. Dogs
4. Pigs On The Wing (part 2)
5. Pigs (Three Different Ones)

disc 2
1. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (parts 1 - 5)
2. Welcome To The Machine
3. Have A Cigar
4. Wish You Were Here
5. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (parts 6 - 9)
6. (applause)
7. Money
8. Us And Them

1977-05-01 Tarrant County Convention Center Fort Worth TX Iron Pigs On Fire (T-700) (from the original tapes)


Download File 1
Download File 2
Download File 3

Nenhum comentário:

Mais um Prêmio..

Mais um Prêmio..
Obrigado a todos